This is sooo not good... I am becoming addicted to TV again...
The schedule so far:
- 9.30 CH4 School of Rock
- 10.00 BBC2 QI - love, love love it! So makes me laugh, Stephen Fry and Alan Davies in the battle of wits!
- X-Factor - vested interest in this one OK :oP
- ITV1 9:10 (is it?) Afterlife or whatever it is called with Leslie Sharp
- Top Gear repeats and Miss Congeniality on CH4 this week.
- 9 p.m. BBC4 - Some real-life-based period drama
- 10 p.m. Living - Grey's Anatomy (not long now until the next episode! phew!)
Tuesday - busy night!!
- 8 p.m. BBC1 - Holby City - there has to be one soap in here surely!
- 9 p.m. BBC1 - Love Soup
- 10 p.m. CH4 - The Closer
- 11.05 p.m. BBC1 - Medium
- 9 p.m. BBC3 - The Apprentice
- 10 p.m. Living 2 - Britain's Next Top Model - however it's still rather dull at the mo!
Thursday - night off I believe
And then it's back to Friday! Hurrah!
So, that is quite a full schedule these days, plus I seem to be watching repeats of House of Elliott on UK Drama, used to love that show... but it's so OTT at times LOL
Anyway, that little summary serves as a great reminder to me as to what I have to watch!
Noything else to report, am set to do something creative this weekend, but must do some work tomorrow! :o\